1.05.2007

Fuck You, Sweetheart: My Brain Today, Yesterday, and All the Other Days Before That

In e-mail format!

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Angela
To: XXX
Date: Jan 5 2007 6:03 AM


You are a in January!

How does or sound to you? I think it's the only weekend currently available for you! If neither of those days work, we can always wait until February.

Either way, I have PLENTY of time to

I know that this will come as no surprise, but I am so sick of being sick. This combo borderline depression meets stuffy nose plus rattling cough meets constant nausea is seriously starting to bum me out in the most official of ways. Hm. I should probably stop smoking.

Oh, but it's such a great way to pass the time!

I would like to be the inventor of a Brillo pad for the brain. The tricky part in this, I think, is finding the way to not make that HURT.

Hey, have a great weekend if I don't talk/type to you before then!

Angela

No comments: