8.13.2007

Of all the funny things that happened this month, here are the funniest

A Top Ten

1. It's been over a month since I posted anything to this blog.
2. I knew that it had been over a month since I posted anything to this blog.
3. Despite the guilt, I did nothing to remedy this.
4. It's been longer than a month since I last worked on the novel.
5. Triple the above-mentioned guilt for the lack of novel attention.
6. WWC is coming up. Women running around in shorts makes me LAUGH!
7. I went to B&N thinking that I still had my gift certificate left over from X-mas, but when I was at checkout, I couldn't find it anywhere. I got Falling Man by Don Delillo anyway and am so happy I did.
8. I've gone to more parties this summer than I have in the past 10 years.
9. I'm a 33-year-old woman and I love hardcore punk. Shut up.
10. Holy shit is life in general better.

AH HAHAHA!

And now, the ladies:




1 comment:

collin said...

Fran Nickels just wrote me to say that she's really hurt that she's not in any of these pictures. I told her that you had a girlfriend now, and then she got very, very upset and angry. "She done broken me heart, I write words of love und email and now am nothing to her feelings," she wrote in broken english. "Does she think I'm und sour Kraut?" Then we made sweet sweet internet love.