A Top Ten
1. It's been over a month since I posted anything to this blog.
2. I knew that it had been over a month since I posted anything to this blog.
3. Despite the guilt, I did nothing to remedy this.
4. It's been longer than a month since I last worked on the novel.
5. Triple the above-mentioned guilt for the lack of novel attention.
6. WWC is coming up. Women running around in shorts makes me LAUGH!
7. I went to B&N thinking that I still had my gift certificate left over from X-mas, but when I was at checkout, I couldn't find it anywhere. I got Falling Man by Don Delillo anyway and am so happy I did.
8. I've gone to more parties this summer than I have in the past 10 years.
9. I'm a 33-year-old woman and I love hardcore punk. Shut up.
10. Holy shit is life in general better.
And now, the ladies: