Hi everyone! Angela here. Mark this date as Silly Blog Entry Day, and here's to hoping it's a good one, with my spirited attempt to make this space less boring. BORING, as some would say--that "some" being someone in particular who I thought would NEVER take such a cheap shot. Cheap, I tell you!
Although this is best done in email—for a million and one reasons—here is my life in a tiny, tiny nutshell:
- I'm reading Moby Dick. It's really good!
- This is the first time I've written anything since August. Oh, wait! I did write one line down in my notebook and I'm not sure how to use it, but it goes a little something like this: "You are a mess in every room of the house." I have no idea where it came from, but the entry is dated, so I found it particularly pertinent on 8-15-07.
- I like this blog's title: "Faster Ones." This feeling is new to me.
- I think it's because NaNoWriMo is right around the corner.
- I keep calling the web browser Firefox "Foxfire," like the Joyce Carol Oates novel. Ha! I think it's funny! Remember the movie with Angelina Jolie and Jenny Shimizu? Of course you do!
- It feels like this is the first time I've had a moment to breathe at work. I'm taking advantage.
- Germany will win the Women's World Cup this Sunday.
- I have three jobs.
- I'm ready for bed.
- This is not Haiku.
- Germany: World Cup champions!
- I've decided to try to focus more on writing, despite having the absolute most fantastic distraction from it, in all her sexy wiles.
- I'd like to do this again tomorrow.
More later, pals. Love to you all!
Your buddy Angela