8.16.2012

Gay Guys Hit Balls

Pool time for the sexy fellas from the Gay Softball World Series
Okay, so, softball isn't typically my thing, even when women are playing it, even when half-naked, scantily clad, bicurious Scandinavian models are playing it, in the mud and drunk. However, interesting even to me, the idea of gay men playing in the Gay Softball World Series tickles me effin' pink. Serioulsy. Check out the site for the 2012 NAGAAA Gay Softball World Series, right here: twincities2012series.org.

And I've got to give thanks to outsports.com for the tip. In fact, they'll be following the tournament via one of their blogs, the Gay Softball World Series Update.

I'm a hometown girl, okay? So, I've got to say it: Go Alley Gators! Go Club Cafe Angels! Go Club Cafe Crew! (Sad that Club Cafe, as a whole, can't see eye to eye and make one solid, stronger unit here, don't you think? But, wait...we can discuss post-Series, since this might be CONFUSION STRATEGY...) And go Boston Fritz Rebels! If you're a team from Boston playing this week and I missed you, I want you to go, too! BRING THE TROPHY HOME!

No comments: